LogInPort industrial park
The seaside city gives the logistics sector a great amount of leeway, industry clusters for “docking onto” and – most importantly – plenty of site potential at a prime position unequalled on the North and Baltic Sea.
In the northern part of the city, directly adjacent to the container terminal and the Überseehafen basins, there is the centre for logistics and port-related industry: the LogInPort industrial area.
With a total area of 306 hectares, it offers the best environment for logistics operations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Short distances and rapid turnaround times are decisive factors for contract logistics, container stuffing and co-packing, and procurement, warehouse and distribution logistics.
Because the well-proportioned plots at attractive prices together with the modern logistics properties and office buildings that are ready for occupancy have been fine-tuned to the needs of the clients, a rapid project kick-off is possible.
- 306 ha (gross area) industrial zone for logistics and port-related services
- Areas available immediately for new settlement and expansion in the immediate vicinity of Europe’s fourth-largest container port and Europe’s largest automobile transhipment hub
- Numerous scheduled services throughout the world as well as direct access to the Baltic states, Eastern Europe and Scandinavia through feeder services
- Direct access to the railway network of DB
- A27 motorway only about 6 km away; approach road right at the site
- Airport Bremen can be reached in approx. 45 minutes by car
- Operation possible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- High-speed communication network (155 Mbit/sec) available
- Development plans approved (GRZ 0.7 – 0.8 / BMZ 7.0 - 10.0)
- Purchase price in euro/m²: 25.00 to 60.00 euro
- Leasehold currently in euro/m² p.a. 2.10 to 4.20 euro
- Modern office buildings and logistics real estate available immediately